**Now accepting applications through Jan. 12, 2015** Apply here.
- Military experience sets apart in the civilian workforce. We recognize the value of military leadership skills and can help veterans take their post-military careers to the next level, whether you are in a position or just getting started.
- The “Leveraging Military Leadership Program” is a four-month program offered by world class leadership development experts for veterans transitioning into civilian careers.
- Selected applicants will receive transitional training from global leadership development consultants from Exelis and Korn Ferry.
- This unique program consists of three interactive days onsite, followed by offsite, online, integrated learning components as well as individual coaching.
- Service members and veterans from all ranks, who will leave service within six months or left in the last two years.
- Participants should be committed to fully engaging in the program, with the goal of honing leadership skills for possible leadership opportunities in the civilian sector.
How to Apply
- Applications for the next cohort, kicking off in the Washington D.C. metro area March 13-15, will be accepted through Jan. 12 and can be accessed here.